• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rear Ended By Other Driver At Stop Light

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sharma415

What is the name of your state?ILLINOIS

on saturday i was stopped at stop light when somedaody hit my car from behind. police has given ticket to the other guy,but the other guy was not the owner of the vehicle.
my car was not drivable(it needs to be totalled) and was towed away.
1) when i talked with other insurance company they said that they wont pay me for towing as well as storage.they have asked me to take the pictures of car and send it to them.enen they are not paying for rental car.
i cant keep the damaged car in my apartment as i am living in rental apartment.I AM WORRIED ABOUT STORAGE AND TOWING COSTBEACUSE IT SEEMS THAT THEY WILL TAKE FOREEVER TO SETTLE MY CLAIM.
2) whenever i am calling with other insurance they are not taking up the phone.
3) when i tried to call other driver who has rear ended my car, i got a message that its a wrong no.
i have just got liability insurance and so my insurance people said that they cant do anything in this matter.
please advice me in this matter.

seniorjudge

sharma415 said:
What is the name of your state?ILLINOIS

on saturday i was stopped at stop light when somedaody hit my car from behind. police has given ticket to the other guy,but the other guy was not the owner of the vehicle.
my car was not drivable(it needs to be totalled) and was towed away.
1) when i talked with other insurance company they said that they wont pay me for towing as well as storage.they have asked me to take the pictures of car and send it to them.enen they are not paying for rental car.
i cant keep the damaged car in my apartment as i am living in rental apartment.I AM WORRIED ABOUT STORAGE AND TOWING COSTBEACUSE IT SEEMS THAT THEY WILL TAKE FOREEVER TO SETTLE MY CLAIM.
2) whenever i am calling with other insurance they are not taking up the phone.
3) when i tried to call other driver who has rear ended my car, i got a message that its a wrong no.
i have just got liability insurance and so my insurance people said that they cant do anything in this matter.
please advice me in this matter.
Do more detective work and find out who hit you.

Then sue him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">