• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear ended out of state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aaaaat

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin . I was rear ended in illinois pulling a trailor, the trailor was damaged and I was unable to pull it home. I had it towed away and the insurance wants to repair it but does not want to pay to transport it my home in Wisconsin. Wouldn't that be there responsibility.

racer72

Not if the insurance company could have repaired it in Illinois. You should have asked about this prior to having the trailer hauled to Wisconsin.

A

aaaaat

I have not had the trailor fixed it is still in Illinois and so is the insurance company for the driver who caused the accident. The insurance company wants to fix the trailor in Ill. but wants me to travel the 200 some miles to retrieve it. I think they should be responsible for returning the trailor to me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">