• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rear-ended x2; no insurance both times by at fault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kollsc

What is the name of your state? Arizona

July of 2003; my vehicle was stolen and never recovered. Insurance paid.

October 2004; rear-ended included injuries; 4 vehicles in total (3 towed away); at fault party had no insurance. My vehicle was totaled and I have + $6k in medical bills. Stitches in my leg and Chiro treatments; leg still not healed 2 months later and my leg is still numb the size of a softball... possible permanent nerve ending damage. This claim is still pending.

December 2004; rear-ended again and at fault party has no insurance. This accident not near as bad... my truck has little, if any damage. Her car didn't fair as well. Police were called, she was cited for causing the accident and failing to provide proof of ins.

My question is, do I report this to my insurance company? I see no harm in doing so, but want to make sure they cant drop since I have had 3 claims in the last 1.5 yr. None of which were my fault. I have anxiety when I drive and constantly glance at the rear view mirror... I saw this accident coming and believe that this would support my claim for Oct. accident that I have anxienty while driving but dont want to report it if I am going to get dropped.

Second question is, should I contact a local attorney to sort this whole mess out for me? I was trying to do it without an attorney but if there is permenant injuries, I may need a lawyer.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">