• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rear Ender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JenJam03

What is the name of your state?California - I recently rearended a young kid in the middle of April. We decided over the phone just moments after the accident that we would settle privately. I have heard hide nor here of him until today a month and a half later. I had assumed the tiny scratch was no longer bothering him. There is no visible damage to either cars. His insurance card claimed his mother as sole driver and did not have him listed on there at all. i am simply wondering if I should give this kid a dime or if he has used these last weeks to obtain insurance for himself. Is there any way I can find out if he was on the insurance policy or what.

JETX

JenJam03 said:
I recently rearended a young kid in the middle of April. We decided over the phone just moments after the accident that we would settle privately.
That is ALL that is important. His insurance status at the time.... or now is irrelevant to the FACT that you are liable for his damages.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">