• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rearend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsecape

What is the name of your state? NH
how much money does one get, from getting hit in the rear
i just would like to know
any one been throw this before

JETX

jsecape said:
What is the name of your state? NH
how much money does one get, from getting hit in the rear
i just would like to know
any one been throw this before
Was a motor vehicle involved, or was this 'personal'.

JETX

jsecape said:
it was a car that hit me in the rear
back pain etc
Okay, lets try this again.... how much is the TOTAL of your medical bills?? What is the TOTAL of lost wages?? How long did you have this pain???

Duplicate post

You've already asked about this in another post. Your lawyer really should be handling all this for you. But, for giggles, let me ask you a few things:

*Have you turned this into your insurance?
*Did you hire the lawyer, or did your insurance carrier hire him?
*If you hired him, and he's useless, have you thought about just getting a new lawyer?
*Who has paid the medical bills so far?

Tina8045

hit in rear

Texas - I was hit in the rear last year. Suffered minor injuries. Some neck and back pain for a week or so. There insurance company paid for my car, about $1,500.00. I did not claim any medial bills as my work insurance covered those and did not ask for any recovered damages as to pay them back. My doctor bills were about $2500.00. I walked away with a check for my car repairs and another check for $25,000.00 for medical, pain and suffering. I probably could have received more if I would have had an attorney or went to court. But under there insurance policy, $25,000.00 was there limit of payout.

Clarify

Sounds like all your expenses have been paid for, you're just wanting to know how much you can expect to profit from the situation.

Unless you want to out-right sue the other guy, you're limited to what his insurance policy is worth. Your lawyer should be able to tell you what the guy's policy limits were. Another reason your lawyer may not be calling you is the other carrier is dragging their feet deciding the claim. If the guy's policy cancelled, they're probably trying to find a way out of paying anything. And if your lawyer has nothing new to report, he has nothing new to report.

And Tina8045, you're the reason everyone's rates keep going up. Collecting $25,000 when you had no out-of-pocket expenses is ridiculous. Just because you CAN get money out of something doesn't mean you SHOULD.

R

Raisinette

If the guy's policy cancelled, they're probably trying to find a way out of paying anything.
Excuse me, the only coverage issue is whether the individual was covered at the time of the crash -- not whether he still is. That has no bearing that I have ever heard of or can see.

jsecape

nh thay dont have to tell you

my lawyer said that they dont know how much coverage the old man has
be cause that dont have to tell ( what a joke)but like what i said med has been paid my my insurance only up to 10,000 i have to pay the rest i have to pay, but the car was fixed it was 2500 in damage,i have covarge of 100/300
so i dont know what to do
Help
sp i can type worth a crap

jsecape

i dont under stand some thing

Help i am stuped
the lawer said i have to sue for med not paine and sufering
i dont get it
med up to 12,000 and the car was 2500
help me (stuped man here)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">