• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rearend accident/ driver rearended had suspended license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lasjax

Rearended driver w/suspended license

state: florida

i was driving in construction zone within or below the speed limit. there were construction vehicles at work edging into traffic with no forewarning... no signs or crewman. there were also piles of dirt causing an obstruction as well. cars were stopped at a traffic light. the driver i rearended had suspended license. the witness to accident ahead of driver rearended had an invalid license also.(my driving record to up to then has been spotless) my question is does the other party(s)& circumstances have any respsonsiblity in this case & might they bode well in my favor..after paying for my citation & electing traffic school...the citation was returned & i was asked to set a mandatory court date. What are my chances of having this overturned in my favor/removed from my driving record? Please advise.

[Edited by lasjax on 04-27-2001 at 09:09 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">