• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rearended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thongyoi

In NJ, I was rearended by someone, and hit another car back in 1999. A year later, I got the letter from her attorney for sueing me. My insurance decided to fight for it because we believed that this person is not seriously injury, but asking too much just for a minor pain. Not to mention that her husband who was not in the car also sueing. I was the car in the middle and sandwished for the total loss. Also, a 3 months old son in my car. The police reported that the car behind me is at fault. I didn't sued him because me and my baby just suffer for a minor injuries which is some back and neck pain. Eventhough my son is suffer emotionally for over a year.
They kept moving the date for appealThis is the 4th time they moved the arbitration hearing. I just want this to be over. I just want to know what is the chance for me to win the case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">