• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rearended in company vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jsiler

What is the name of your state? CA
I was rearended while stopped at a light in company truck. The other driver has full coverage and neither of us were hurt. The truck I was driving was involved in another accident were a settlement was received and the truck was not repaired. Since I still have to drive the truck should I be able to get compensation for the vehicle even if its company vehicle? Or will I have to continue to drive it while money for repairs never make it to vehicle? One shop already said the frame is bent ,yet I still have to drive the vehicle!!!! I dont want to lose my job or create any problems at work, but this vehilcle is unsafe and makes me uncomfortable to drive!!!
Thanks for any advice.

S

SueBee1062

Employee Care

It sounds like your company may not care tremendously about the safety of its employees. I'd be hecka nervous about driving a truck that was unsafe like that.

No job is worth dying for (car accident due to faulty vehicles). They need to fix it or looking for a new employee would be worth HARD consideration.

Good luck and be safe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">