• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rearended/minor injuries!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cherylzz1964

What is the name of your state?FL
I was rearend about 3 weeks ago by a commercial dump truck. We were both stopped at a red light. When the light turned green I proceeded to turn right and was hit from behind. I assumed the driver was aware he had hit me and started to get out of my vehicle, "with 1 foot out of car on ground" I felt second impact and then realized that he could not see me. I was bumped a third time and then was able to turn right. Police report was filed, no tickets issued. The only injury I had was some pain in my leg and lower back where i could tell was just muscles. I have not been to a doctor or contacted a lawyer. I got 2 estimates and was told that my car would be totaled because low blue book is only $1500.00. I just paid $800.00 the day before for new tires,muffler,tune- up. Needless to say I am not happy. I just want my car the way it was before. Now the Insurance co. is taking thier time in giving me any answers. Should I bother going to a lawyer when I don't have any major injuries? Is that the only way to get what I am entitled to? Do you think they are just stringing me along????help

R

Raisinette

Don't go to a lawyer for your injuries -- go to a doctor, right away. Then negotiate your auto damage and injury settlement directly with the insurance company if you can, and if not, then seek the lawyer out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">