• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rearended someone and like to know if theres anything i can do....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stanly muse

I was driving at 80km/h following the limit, the guy in front of me about 400m away is going at 60km/h of course i get closer and closer when i signaled and was about to pass he pulled his emergency brake+stumped on his foot brake, causing the car from 60 to 0 in matter of 3 seconds, that time we were about 5-10m away, i stumped on my foot brake and still nailed him at about 50km/h the car behind me went in the ditch because he couldnt stop fast enough either,causing damage to my car of $5600, and got a ticket for the charge of rearending. After i found out the driver in front of me pulled the brake because he did not wanna run a beaver over.

I know who ever hit a a automobile in the rear is automatically at fault, but can i do anything in court or with insurance company to waive the ticket or anything that help me right now? could I try and waive the ticket off the record by saying he stopped for a lil animal and almost caused 4 lives?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Here's why you're not getting any responses:

1. You never mentioned your State name if you're in the United States (see that red writing way up there ?)

2. Also, I must presume, from your references to "kph" that you are writing from outside the United States. We don't make suggestions concerning foreign law.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">