• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

recent accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rjk0013

A recent accident in Virginia has left me without a vehicle. This happened During hurricane Isabel. I approached an interesection during a clear sunny day and the traffic lights were out. I stopped at the intersection and everyone took there turn going. After about 4 cars went from other directions it was my turn. As i was going through the intersection i was hit by a car that did not stop and my car is totaled. I do not have collision insurance on my vehicle and the driver who hit me, his insurance company does not feel that he is 100% at fault and am getting no money to fix my car. I'm thinking of taking it to court, but seeing if any one else has ever experienced this before and the out come. I need some advice as to what can be done!! any information will be much appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">