• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reckless driving citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tyrell6

What is the name of your state? my state is NC

I recently was involved in a automobile accident in nc. i was driving my vehicle in my apartment complex when all of a sudden a sharp pain came in my stomach which ran up to my chest. soon after my vision became blurred and i suddenly passed out without warning for approximately 1-2 minutes. my vehicle ran into 2 parked vehicles, damaging both. when i came to i put my car in park, and accessed the damaged i caused. i was not injured, but i did go to the hospital for check ups. they are still analyzing my symptoms, but have mentioned the possibility of syncope, which causes black outs. the officer gave me a citation for careless and reckless driving. i am in need of knowing whether this will affect my driving privileges. i have no prior convictions or points on my licences. will there be a fine, points,etc. can i ask for a prayerful judgement? Please help!!!!

spawn_x

Wrong forum.

But.. I'm sure you can get away without a fine / points, however you may (and probably will) have your license taken away since you're an un-fit driver.

I could tell you to eat up the fine get the points and go to traffic school, that way you will at least get to drive, BUT i don't want people like you on the road - no offence. I am sure you wouldn't want someone blacking out while going 75 on the freeway and side swiping you into the center divider.

Please, don't drive until you get that issue resolved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">