• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

release of claims form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DestinyC

If a person is willing to sign a release of claims form for a personal injury obtained, can you please tell me if they still can try to sue and if so what would happen. I live in the state of New Jersey and I know for personal injury cases, people have up to 2 years to sue. Please respond.
Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dianec1020 said:
If a person is willing to sign a release of claims form for a personal injury obtained, can you please tell me if they still can try to sue and if so what would happen. I live in the state of New Jersey and I know for personal injury cases, people have up to 2 years to sue. Please respond.
Thanks
My response:

I already answered this question for you. See your original post and my response dated 1/5/01.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">