• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removal of mole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

geegee

my daughter had a SMALL hanging mole removed from her shoulder about 10 years ago, when she was younger. Now that she is older, she can not stand the terrible scar that this Dr. left.. It looks like she was burned badly..Is there any way she can get some compensation from this Dr. for his mess he made of her shoulder or is it too late????

L

LawScott

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by geegee:
my daughter had a SMALL hanging mole removed from her shoulder about 10 years ago, when she was younger. Now that she is older, she can not stand the terrible scar that this Dr. left.. It looks like she was burned badly..Is there any way she can get some compensation from this Dr. for his mess he made of her shoulder or is it too late????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is the scar a mess now and it was not 10 years ago? Say your state and your daughter's DOB.

G

geegee

Minnesota~~
I guess it was back then, too, but she never gave it much thought!! I now look back and KNOW he screwd up BAD!! I had her going into the Dr. then and he kept giving her cortisone shots to help but it never did!!! Lynette

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">