• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rent a car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

amx3files

We rented a car in WI for 3 weeks. The car only had 2,000 miles on it when we got it. The car was delivered to my wife. She was handed the keys and they said where the car was parked. After work (already dark) she got in the car and drove it home, parked in the garage. 2 days later I noticed a crease on the top of the fender. I said we should let them know but we thought we would get the blame for it anyway. I know we didn't do it! Then I thought maybe they got a deal on the car because it was damaged. Well, when she returned the car they said she must have hit a snow bank. The spoiler was cracked! I called and said the fender had a big crease on that side of the car when we got it and both were probably caused at the same time. Now they want us to pay for both damages! Do I have a leg to stand on? I won't pay for something I didn't do!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">