• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reopen or not??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mlcb37

I was injured back in may of 99 now I have been reinjured with the same condition should I re-open the old case or should I have filed a new one I was out for about 6 weeks the first time. This time its been 4 months and still no aprovals for medical treatment please answer if you can thanks Michelle

ALawyer

It all depends - are you talking about a workers comp case? An ordinary auto accident? Was it settled? Did the accident leave you vulnerable to re-occurence? Did you tell your lawyer on the original? That's the first thing to do.

M

mlcb37

re-open or not

I am speaking of a OWCP case and there was no settlement I went back to work before the COP pay ended because they harrassed me so bad I worked under pain for the year and was treated by a Dr. the whole time I just put it under husbands ins. instead of charging post office the day it poped again I just couldnt work anymore just in too much pain

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">