• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rock Salad????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hyness

What is the name of your state? Oregon.

I was at a Red Lobster eating a salad when I bit down onto a small rock. The result was a fractured tooth. They admitted fault and I have been gathering and sending in all related prior xrays to their insurance company. I am close to beginning negotiations, and my dental bills are about $2600.00. I was unable to perform at a show which was to pay $3000.00 plus provide other opportunities. I am also in breach of contract and in danger of being sued for, promotion, loss monies, and missing the show. Please tell me about how much I am entitled to, and do I need a lawyer, I really don't wanna have to be tied up in court.

HomeGuru

hyness said:
What is the name of your state? Oregon.

I was at a Red Lobster eating a salad when I bit down onto a small rock. The result was a fractured tooth. They admitted fault and I have been gathering and sending in all related prior xrays to their insurance company. I am close to beginning negotiations, and my dental bills are about $2600.00. I was unable to perform at a show which was to pay $3000.00 plus provide other opportunities. I am also in breach of contract and in danger of being sued for, promotion, loss monies, and missing the show. Please tell me about how much I am entitled to, and do I need a lawyer, I really don't wanna have to be tied up in court.
**A: at this point you are entitled to $2500. Watch out for those rock crabs.

C

coosi

And from experience I can tell you there's no such thing as "boneless" chicken, no matter what it says on the menu :D

(wish I knew how to color one of those teeth black!)

H

hyness

I figure with medical bills X 2, loss wages, and pain and suffering, I should be entitled to at the minimum $10,000.00. Is that too much? The accident happened two weeks ago and Iwill have to endure the pain until the whole thing is settled, because I don't have my own dental.

HomeGuru

coosi said:
And from experience I can tell you there's no such thing as "boneless" chicken, no matter what it says on the menu :D

(wish I knew how to color one of those teeth black!)
**A: buy one of those Halloween kits.

H

hyness

I figure with medical bills X 2, loss wages, and pain and suffering, I should be entitled to at the minimum $10,000.00. Is that too much? The accident happened two weeks ago and Iwill have to endure the pain until the whole thing is settled, because I don't have my own dental.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">