• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Run-a-way cycle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jblack72

Florida - Two pick-up trucks, belonging to my son and myself, were struck by a man on a run-a-way motorcycle. The trucks were both in the driveway, on my property. The man driving the motorcycle was not the owner of it. The owner of the motorcycle has no insurance on the motorcycle. The driver of the cycle had neither a helmet on, nor a motorcycle endorsement on his license. The driver of the cycle was cited for "careless driving". Needless to say my insurance company is paying to have both vehicles repaired minus a $500 deductible. I don't feel that I should have to pay anything because it wasn't my fault. As far as I'm concerned, it was negligence on the part of the owner and the driver. What recourse do I have?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">