• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Runaway shopping cart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Liz Carter

What is the name of your state?Oregon
I live in Oregon. As I was unloading the last few plastic bags of groceries into my front seat of my car, ( my back turned from cart) my cart took off by itself down a small incline and about 20' later, made contact with another parked vehicle at the driver's side quarter panel. The other driver and I had a hard time finding the impact site, and I do not usually carry a camera with me. My insurance adjuster says no claim. His car is a 2005 model. He has one estimate. He wants me to pay or will have no choice but to go to small claims. I have never received a ticket or citations. What do I do ????

seniorjudge

Liz Carter said:
What is the name of your state?Oregon
I live in Oregon. As I was unloading the last few plastic bags of groceries into my front seat of my car, ( my back turned from cart) my cart took off by itself down a small incline and about 20' later, made contact with another parked vehicle at the driver's side quarter panel. The other driver and I had a hard time finding the impact site, and I do not usually carry a camera with me. My insurance adjuster says no claim. His car is a 2005 model. He has one estimate. He wants me to pay or will have no choice but to go to small claims. I have never received a ticket or citations. What do I do ????
How much does he want you to pay for this buggy bash?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">