• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SALVAGED TITLE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LEEHAREM

i dont know where i should be with this question, so if its not here please direct me elsewhere!! i purchased a 1997 quest from a private party. I researched the van, checked vin numbers for wrecks,and anything else that might have gone wrong with it. Everything came back clean. we got a loan from the bank, gave the guy the money and took the van. 2 or 3 days later the bank calls us and tells us that the van has a salvaged title. the actual written title that the owner signed over to us is clean, but the bank says it is fraudulant. Am i stuck with this vehicle, what are my options???

X

Xjudge

Contact your local police department. It is illegal in all states to sell a motor vehicle without disclosing such information. You should offer to sell the vehicle back to the seller and not make any other claims or if he declines, you have the option of suing the seller.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">