• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling out?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fleming1111

Fleming1111 State of Georgia

I was previously an employee of a railroad and was injured in a crane accident. I have had three surgeries on my discs and have several cages in my spine as a result. My injuries are permanent and I will never be able to return to work as a crane operator. The accident was the fault of others on the job. I enlisted a personal injury attorney who has been handling the case but refuses to discuss anything about a settlement or give me any idea of what we should be seeking--I am afraid that he is going to be bought off by the railroad. What should I do?

fleming1111 said:
Fleming1111 State of Georgia

I was previously an employee of a railroad and was injured in a crane accident. I have had three surgeries on my discs and have several cages in my spine as a result. My injuries are permanent and I will never be able to return to work as a crane operator. The accident was the fault of others on the job. I enlisted a personal injury attorney who has been handling the case but refuses to discuss anything about a settlement or give me any idea of what we should be seeking--I am afraid that he is going to be bought off by the railroad. What should I do?
Why don't you get another attorney, since you're unhappy with the one you have?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">