• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sid

i had an icc. where i fell n broke my leg,i recieved a letter from the claim adjuster noting that they dont see any neglegence of the property owner,but they have med coverage of a total limit of 5000.00,an are offering this as a settlement,should i accept or decline,my medical bills alone are more than that,need advice in pa ,thank you

JETX

We would need a LOT more information before anyone could make your decision for you.

In any case, based on your post, you need to consult a local Personal Injury attorney. He/She will be able to determine the facts of your case, evaluate your current and future medical needs and be able to negotiate an appropriate settlement.

I strongly urge you to talk with a local attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">