• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

settlement information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sekfe negiuzfa

What is the name of your state? ca
if you're unable to do your job due to an injury from an accident.
can you ask future lost wages from your first job ( let's say monthly pay 2000 $)after deducting a wage from a job you 're able to do with the injury( let's say monthly pay 1000 $) So future lost wages 1000 $ a month.
or don't you have to deduct the other one ?
or in a worst case aren't you entitled to ask for lost wages?
What's common for the insurance to accept in a setllement?
Is there any time limit? until retirement?
thanks everyone

Last edited:

sekfe negiuzfa

right judge,

but when you ask for his farm he can slam the door because you're to greedy so bye bye for the goat.

I only wanted to know what is common to accept for an insurance comp or later on maybe a jury.
if you're honest and say ok an officejob would be possible but in that way i gain less each month.
i'm just asking around to evaluate and prepare some tactics in order to settle whith the ins. comp.

seniorjudge

sekfe negiuzfa said:
right judge,

but when you ask for his farm he can slam the door because you're to greedy so bye bye for the goat.

I only wanted to know what is common to accept for an insurance comp or later on maybe a jury.
if you're honest and say ok an officejob would be possible but in that way i gain less each month.
i'm just asking around to evaluate and prepare some tactics in order to settle whith the ins. comp.
Okay, so tell them what you've told us in this post.

sekfe negiuzfa

what if that way policy limits are exceeded.
if they don't accept is it bad faith when all your damages al well documented and reasonable( for me)

seniorjudge

sekfe negiuzfa said:
what if that way policy limits are exceeded.
if they don't accept is it bad faith when all your damages al well documented and reasonable( for me)
If the policy limits are exceeded, then the bad guys will have to come up with the dough out of their own pockets.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">