• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

settling ohio auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

soffy

car accident in state of ohio. car slammed in back of us at red light. i was a passenger. they admitted fault. my medical bills include emergency, chiropractor, physical therapy. still have some pain in back (although physical therapy really helped me). how do i let the insurance adjuster know that i want to settle and how can i obtain pain and suffering compensation? my bills total nearly $5,500. how much should i ask for (in total)? do i quote a price, and if so, what price should i quote? should i write the adjuster a letter infirming him that i want to settle? please help me.

W

willie1

do not call there ins comp. get a lawyer immediatly. my son was in auto accident and believe me you do not want to take this on your own. the adjuster would love to hear from you so they can stick it to you. if you know whats good for you , you will get on the phone right NOW!!!! even if pi lawyer gets a third of settlement you will still get more than by trying to settle on your own. been there in pa.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">