• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should I sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

johncystrunk

What is the name of your state? IL:) My house was destroyed by contruction workers renovating my neighbors house. They were digging and hit the main gas line. My neighbors house blew up. In fire blew over into my house and onto my minivan. The minivan blew completely up & my house was drestroyed. My kids lost at least 90% of their belongings me and my wife lost 75%. My house has beem deemed unhabitaual we can no longer live their. We did not own the house and had no renters insurance. We are basically starting over. My wife had to quick work to get the kids back and forth. menatally & Finacally this has been hell. The guys that we digging were insured. Can we sue them? How do go about sueing them?

HomeGuru

johncystrunk said:
What is the name of your state? IL:) My house was destroyed by contruction workers renovating my neighbors house. They were digging and hit the main gas line. My neighbors house blew up. In fire blew over into my house and onto my minivan. The minivan blew completely up & my house was drestroyed. My kids lost at least 90% of their belongings me and my wife lost 75%. My house has beem deemed unhabitaual we can no longer live their. We did not own the house and had no renters insurance. We are basically starting over. My wife had to quick work to get the kids back and forth. menatally & Finacally this has been hell. The guys that we digging were insured. Can we sue them?
**A: yes

How do go about sueing them?

**A: hire an attorney.

J

johncystrunk

What type of Attorney should I seek? How do I address the situation?

HomeGuru

johncystrunk said:
What type of Attorney should I seek?

**A: real estate, general practice or insurance.
How do I address the situation?

**A: what do you mean? Are you asking us to tell you what to ask your attorney?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">