• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

single auto accident due to ice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

calohan

Oregon

I was driving on a state highway when I hit a patch of ice and rolled my truck three times. The auto is essentially totaled and I have a cracked rib. I was seen in the emergency room, and yes, I did have my seat belt on. My question is, do I have a claim for personal injury ?

seniorjudge

calohan said:
Oregon

I was driving on a state highway when I hit a patch of ice and rolled my truck three times. The auto is essentially totaled and I have a cracked rib. I was seen in the emergency room, and yes, I did have my seat belt on. My question is, do I have a claim for personal injury ?
Q: My question is, do I have a claim for personal injury ?

A: Against whom? If you want reimbursement for medical expenses, file a claim with your insurance carrier.

justalayman

Are you planning on suing yourself for driving too fast for conditions?

At least the insurance company(s) involved wouldn't be able to ignore the other. :D

HomeGuru

calohan said:
Oregon

**A: yes you do if you have a split personality and enjoy suing yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">