• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sliced my finger at local buisness

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

patsabeach

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Georgia
Christmas Eve I was doing some shoping at a local store, I had picked up a piece of exaust pipe "car" from the counter and it cut my finger pretty deep, the piece of pipe was amazingly sharp. I had told the manager to come and look at the sharp edges on the exaust my finger needed stitches but I didn't have time to sit at an ER room for 3 hours. The store didn't have any Band-Aids they had to go next door to get one. I got a band-Aid and paper towls for my finger, and was asked to fill out a accident report. He later disappeared. I listed my name address and phone number and stated that it needed stitches. A few days later I recieved a letter. The company wants to talk to me about my claim. Im not sure what kind of questions they will ask? To be honest Im pretty pist that the manager had nothing to take care of the situation, and acted like he had better things to do. What will they ask? What should I do? or tell them when I call? thanks.........Any thaughts ? Thanks Mike

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">