• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slip and Fall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dasangels

What is the name of your state? PA i fell at the grocery store the other day. went to the ladies room....water on the floor and fell. had my 5 year old with me..she had to go get help..was taken away in the ambulance. no broken bones. hurt leg and shoulder. seeing an ortho on thurs. wondering if anyone ever had this experience before. just wondering if store is responsible for my med bills at the least. thanks

K

kay1330

call a lawyer in your area that does free consultations, seems like the store was at fault to me, but ask a lawyer. Good Luck.

lwpat

I would contact the store manager and ask that he have an insurance adjuster contact you. They may be more than willing to pick up your medical with something additional for your problems.

Their reaction and the seriousness of your injuries will determine if it is necessary to consult with an attorney. Do not make any recorded statements or sign anything unless you are completely satisfied and there are no long term complications.

If you are unable to work be sure that you receive documentation from the doctor. A free consultation with an attorney is good advice but don't let them persuade you to sign anything either until you fully understand the contract.

M

monnickasmommy

did you fill out a accident report with the store ? My sister fell at kmart 5 years ago 6 months pregnet and they where ready to pay for everything if anything happend- Same reason you fell Water on the floor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">