• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SLIP & FALL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

devildog66

:confused: NY*****I slipped and fell a few weeks ago at a pharmacy. It was at night and hurt my wrists and knee. There wasnt any rock salt on the sidewalk either. I made an incident report with the store and the manager said that water drips off the buidling and freezes at night ( HELLO- no rock salt!) I have retained a personal injury attorney to handle. I went to my doctor and she referred me to a orthopedic physician. From what i am discovering, the dim lighting and the ice should make this store negligent. The manager came out AFTER i fell and salted....there was no sale prior to that. I was advised to take photos and i did and gave them to the attorney. I will have to see what the outcome is.

You Are Guilty

zippysgoddess said:
This has nothing to do with auto accidents, and you have asked no questions, gee thanks for the lovely story, good luck!
I always wondered why gravity seems to affect stupid people disproportionately. :confused:

weenor

Auh, welcome to the slip and fall season. :cool: OP make sure you go to one of those big plaintiffs' firms that work cases like a factory through an eager paralegal that they pay $9.00 an hour. You'll probably get $2,000-$3,000 off this one- less the 40% contingency fee. Just pray there are no depositions because expenses will be deducted too.

zippysgoddess

YAG, my theory is that since they are so stupid, their brains are smaller and thus their center of gravity is severely thrown off, resulting in the stupidest accidents you could ever imagine!

sukharev

zippysgoddess said:
YAG, my theory is that since they are so stupid, their brains are smaller and thus their center of gravity is severely thrown off, resulting in the stupidest accidents you could ever imagine!
LOL, the main problem is they could not figure out what a center of gravity is :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">