• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slip and fall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

masterblaster

Last Summer I was on the Am-Trak Auto Train, from D.C. to Florida . I smoke and had to walk thru several cars and down a winding stairway to the smokers section . At the top of the steps was a coffee machine . On one of my trips for a cigarette , I slipped on the stairs from someones spilled coffee. I messed up my knee and ankle. I filled out an accident report with the RR . when we arrived . It hurt, and I limped for a few weeks and all seemed ok. It started hurting last week and I had a MRI . I need surgery on the knee and the ankle doesn't but is messed up . I think I have a good case , but do I have to have surgery first, or at all ? Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">