• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slip and fall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

skeet mitchell

I slip and fell at a business in Michigan. I have a case pending but in the months that I have been off of work with a severe back fraction, I have not received any income. I have a small child and monthly bills to pay (rent, utilities, etc.)My question: knowing that this is a "worth while case" is there any compensation that my legal team or anyone else can assist me with to help with my finacial needs while I am injured and cannot work? I have already tried to receive state assistance to no availe. They cannot help because I cannot work the 20 hours minimum to be eligible for the programs. I do not have any disibility insurance. Please help.

S

skeet mitchell

I have tried welfare (state aid) and what is unemployment insurance?

SM

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">