• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slip and Fall in Montana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vnmispoisn

I need help!!!!! I am in California on business and my wife and kids are living in Montana. This evening, my wife slipped and fell on some juice that had spilled on the floor at Albertson's. No one had bothered to clean it up. When she notified the on duty manager, the manager told her that she didn't have time to make an accident report because there were customers in line. My wife is bruised on her back, arm and leg and is have extreme pain in her neck and lower back.

My wife called later on in the evening, after their shift change and a new manager came on. She talked to the new manager and he said that they were all out of accident reports and that he would make note of it. He was really rude, and acting as if this was my wife's fault.

I called the same manager and he was extremely rude to me. I asked for the corporate number to Albertson's so that I could speak with someone above him, but he gave me a disconnected number. Finally I found the corporate number and I was only able to leave a message.

Please advise me, and if you know of an attorney in Montana that would take a case like this, please let me know. My wife is going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully nothing is permanent. But, if she is permanently injured, who the hell is gonna pay for ruining her life? Me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">