• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slipped and fell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slipped

I slipped and fell in a grocery store a few months ago.
The floor had just been mopped apparently but the grocer did not have any signs displayed.

I am looking for a lawyer in the South Florida area. I did a few searches online and was also recommended by a friend. I found this site from an online search and my friend recommended a guy name Robert Fenstersheib. Does anyone have any other attorneys local to me that they would recommend?

Has anyone heard of thie Fenstersheib attorney? His site http://www.tellrobert.com seems to suggest he can help. I just want to make sure he is a good choice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

seniorjudge

slipped said:
I slipped and fell in a grocery store a few months ago.
The floor had just been mopped apparently but the grocer did not have any signs displayed.

I am looking for a lawyer in the South Florida area. I did a few searches online and was also recommended by a friend. I found this site from an online search and my friend recommended a guy name Robert Fenstersheib. Does anyone have any other attorneys local to me that they would recommend?

Has anyone heard of thie Fenstersheib attorney? His site http://www.tellrobert.com seems to suggest he can help. I just want to make sure he is a good choice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ask your friends who have filed personal injury lawsuits who they think is a good lawyer in your area.

teflon_jones

First of all, what does this have to do with auto accident and vehicle claims?

Secondly, you obviously think you're going to win the insurance lottery since you don't claim any injuries, yet you immediately want a lawyer.

slipped

Thanks for the kind direction being as I am a new member and I posted in the wrong place. :eek:

secodnly.. yes I was injured and the store is refussing to pay for my medical bills.

Again.. i really appreciate the kind words and found you very helpful... :rolleyes:

I posted in the proper thread

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">