• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slipped on spilled gas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maxi

my daughter and i went to a gas station last week and when my daughter got out she stepped in some spilled gas that was already there .Any ways she didnt fall to the ground but she slipped enough to pull a muscle in her back .Now the company ask her what she would like them to do to make this right .Now what should she say ???? we are not greedy but it did make us late for my appointment and she also had to go to the doctor to get medicine for her back . now what would be a fair thing to say help please ???

------------------
maxi

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Well...it depends. If you had to pay $ damages for your late appointment, how much pain she has suffered, is suffering and will suffer, what her doctor has said (assuming you went to one).

Want to know something -- company is trying to settle this as cheaply as possible by going to you.

Want to know something else -- don't do this without an experienced personal injury attorney who will use state statutes, case law, etc to come up with a number.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">