• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SmallAccid$550-NoMoney-CourtThurs26-Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

venomoverdrive

In mid-August I had hit a parked car while going in reverse. It was my girlfriends car and I'm trying to keep her out of it. Truth be told, the car was a junker and everything was falling apart. As I placed the car in reverse, to perform a 3 point turn, I barely touched the gas pedal and I lost the steering and the car gunned itself. My buddy says that the steering column was shot and there was something wrong with the acceleration line. Now the ladies car had a mere bumper scratch approx. covering 3in. long and 2in. high (a plastic bumper). No one answered the door when I knocked, so I left a bussiness card telling her what happened. The following day while at work at McDonalds, she came in during the lunch rush and caused a sceene, holding me up for over an hour, ranting that it's going to cost $302 for repairs and to repaint, plus she wanted me to pay for a loaner for three days(additional $70). She also told me that she wanted it within 3 days. Because of the outburst she made in the restraunt, I was shortly terminated from my job.
I was served court papers on Sept.25 saying that my appearance is on Oct.26. I still haven't been able to come up with the money for it my rent is 3 weeks overdue, and I have no clue what to due or what might happen in court. Can any one please help me???!!!

------------------
I don't find bad luck, It finds me!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">