• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Son Totaled friends car in another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GinaC

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?I live In columbus Ga. My son had an accident in STate of Missouri. Him and friends at party , a friend needed car moved , friend handed my son the keys knowing he was smashed out of his mind. My son takes the car about 10 miles down the road and smashes into a tree head on. Fractured neck, memory loss and sometimes state of confusion since accident, Son is in Neck brace with movememnt in all limbs. I have brought my son back to state of Georgia. Now my question , He is 21 years of age, the accident happened in State of Missouri , Can I get legal help from an attorney in my state or do I have to contact an attorney in state of Missouri. Do I have a leg to stand on in going in on his friends car insurance to cover med /suffering costs. I will have to be handling my sons affairs for quite a long time. Please any thoughts about or advice . Thank you Gina

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">