• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

State Farm won't pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

darith

What is the name of your state? Georgia

The guy that hit my car hood insurance is State Farm. State Farm first said that their insured is not responsible for the incident by concluding from the police report. (I was waiting in traffic, then the truck stop running and rolled back in hit my hood)

So, I went to court to plead not-guilty and judge rule in my favor. Now State Farm still in favor of their insured, but said I could tell my insurance company to file an Arbitration Panel if I feel it is not my fault.

Is there a way I can get my check to repair my hood from State Farm without going to the trouble with my insurance company? Should I ask the police or the court that rule in my favor??

Thanks.

get your insurance company involved. That is why you pay them the premiums you do. Your insurance will do an investigation and represent your claims in a subrogation hearing.

D

darith

I never contacted my insurance..is it too late?

And will my premium go up??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">