• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stop sign runner hit me in the side.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vann

I was hit in the side by a driver who ran a stop sign and her insurance company has already put my truck in the shop and gave me rental car, but at the time i was transporting kids. Now i'am having severe back pains and sleeping up on the chair at night and my nephew who had a brain anurism was in the front seat with me keeps complaining of stiff neck and his head hurting. Can i sue her insurance or her? and if i can how do i go about it? Thank you .

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

vann said:
I was hit in the side by a driver who ran a stop sign and her insurance company has already put my truck in the shop and gave me rental car, but at the time i was transporting kids. Now i'am having severe back pains and sleeping up on the chair at night and my nephew who had a brain anurism was in the front seat with me keeps complaining of stiff neck and his head hurting. Can i sue her insurance or her? and if i can how do i go about it? Thank you .

My response:

You don't do anything except getting yourself and the kids to a Personal Injury attorney. You and the kids will then be directed to a doctor or two for the medical attention all of you need. Your will take your case on a "contingency fee" basis, and your attorney will take care of your claims and those of the kids. The doctors will be paid out of the settlement, and you will all obtain extra money for your pain and suffering.

Call an attorney today.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">