• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Subrogation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BIGJOE

I ALSO WANTED TO ADD THEY ARE IN A RISK BASED BUISNESS.WHAT IF I HAD FELL OFF A LADDER IN MY BACK YARD SHOULD THEY GET REIMBURSED FROM THE LADDER COMPANY.MY SETTLEMENT WAS FOR A PERMANENT BACK INJURY.THE LAWYER TOOK 1/3 YES MY HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY PAID MY BILLS BUT I PAY THE PREMIUMS FOR THAT INSURANCE SHOULD I GET REFUNDED MY PREMIUMS THEY SEEM LIKE THEY GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLD IF THEY EXPECT TO GET REIMBURSED FOR MY INJURYS THAT SOMEONE ELSE CAUSED.GO SFTER THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT CAUSED THE INJURY THEY DIDNT HAVE TO PAY ATOORNEYS FEES LIKE I DID WHICH IS 1/3 OF ANYTHING I RECOVER.DONT MEAN TO RAMBLE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL.I HAVE NOT SIGNED OFF YET MY LAWYER IS GOING TO BE CALLING THIS WEEK TO SIGN THE PAPERWORK.SHOULD I WAIT TO SIGN IT ALSO THE CHECK IS MADE OUT TO HIM AND I.

stephenk

please dont type in CAPS. it is like you are shouting.

Also, dont start new threads when you adding information to your original post or responding to someone's comments. It is very hard to follow the subject when everyone has to bounce around.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">