• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suit pending....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meekone23

What is the name of your state? CT

My ex was driving my car he had a freind riding with him. He got into an accident back in October. No one was hurt. There was no ambulance called to the scene. The accident was the other drivers fault.

Well I just found out that the passenger in my car is suing me..... I wasn't even in the city. I never told him to get into the car. That was strictly upon his own judgement. Is this possible and does he have a fighting chance to win a medical case against me?? From what I understand he only recently started going to the chiropractor. Anything could have happened between the accident and the time that he started going to the doctor. I have also seen him doing regular activites since this time. He is faking it bottom line, and I want to know if I should seek some serious counsel to counter attack??

:mad:

seniorjudge

meekone23 said:
What is the name of your state? CT

My ex was driving my car he had a freind riding with him. He got into an accident back in October. No one was hurt. There was no ambulance called to the scene. The accident was the other drivers fault.

Well I just found out that the passenger in my car is suing me..... I wasn't even in the city. I never told him to get into the car. That was strictly upon his own judgement. Is this possible and does he have a fighting chance to win a medical case against me?? From what I understand he only recently started going to the chiropractor. Anything could have happened between the accident and the time that he started going to the doctor. I have also seen him doing regular activites since this time. He is faking it bottom line, and I want to know if I should seek some serious counsel to counter attack??

:mad:

First, how do you know he is suing you?

And, second, what (if there were no injuries) is he suing you for?

stephenk

turn whatever legal papers that were served upon you to your auto insurance carrier that insured your car back in October. your carrier will hire an attorney to defend you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">