• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Survival from hell! California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cela25

Well let me start off:

I contacted survival to renew my insurance. i had been very happy for 2 years! Then the nightmare started.

The broker told me to pay $346.00(automaticly deducted from my bank account) well when i received my paperwork i saw there was a forged signature(mine) on the agreement and also saw there was $120.00 brokers fee I was not disclosed about and to boot this was being financed! well it took me about a week to finaly cancel. then they only send me a check for 108.00! i called and talked my head off they said they would return 120.00 and get back to me on the rest. i have been struggling with this for about three months and they said i wont get my money for a coulple of weeks! help help help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">