• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended drivers license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lmmoya

What is the name of your state? TX

My husband had an accident in my car and had his license suspended. Since the car was in my name, they suspended my license too. What can I do to get my license back?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lmmoya said:
Yup. We didn't have insurance at the time of the accident.

My response:

And you needed someone to play guessing games with you, when you knew, or could have known, why your license was suspended?

Damn, lady! It's your car. You let an uninsured vehicle on the road.

IAAL

L

lmmoya

Look. No one is playing games with anyone, least of all ME! I just asked a damn question! All I need is a damn answer and not one of your smart answers either!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lmmoya said:
Look. No one is playing games with anyone, least of all ME! I just asked a damn question! All I need is a damn answer and not one of your smart answers either!

My response:

Well, here's another "damn" answer for you. You're a loser in life, and yes, you do live in a trailer.

IAAL

T

TupoloHoney

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Well, here's another "damn" answer for you. You're a loser in life, and yes, you do live in a trailer.

IAAL
What is it with you and trailers? You and tornadoes seem fixated on them. Hiding from your past?

LdiJ

lmmoya said:
What is the name of your state? TX

My husband had an accident in my car and had his license suspended. Since the car was in my name, they suspended my license too. What can I do to get my license back?
I don't know about Texas, but here are some things you MAY have to do:

Get insurance and provide proof.
Pay any related fines.
If the accident was his fault, then pay the other party's costs.

L

lmmoya

Thanks for your help LdiJ. TupoloHoney, thank you too. Maybe IAAL will finally realize that he doesn't have to be ashamed of his past.

P.S. You are definetly in my prayers IAAL! ;)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lmmoya said:
Thanks for your help LdiJ. TupoloHoney, thank you too. Maybe IAAL will finally realize that he doesn't have to be ashamed of his past.

P.S. You are definetly in my prayers IAAL! ;)

My response:

I'm not ashamed of anything. But, you should be, for you and your husband being so stupid for operating a vehicle without insurance. You knew that your license would be suspended. Now, you're going to get hit REAL HARD for the damages that your stupid husband caused. Just wait - - your problems are just beginning.

Maybe, they'll sell the trailer to pay off the damages!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">