• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

T-Boned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rodneyzr2

I was at a flashing red intersection (major intersection) heading east in the center lane of 3 lanes. I stopped and traffic north and south was not treating intersection as a four way stop. When traffic stopped north and south, I proceeded slowly when the intersection was cleared. I was almost 3/4 of the way through the intersection when I was hit on my right side. Other driver was northbound in left lane of 3 lanes. I had 2001 chev.lumina and the other driver was a 1991 ford explorer. My car was totalled. My insurance gave me a fair settlement for my car. No tickets were given. The other driver stated she could not see around the truck to the left of her(in left turn lane) and she just went. Unfourntly my insurance never recorded her statement and her story changed. NO WITNESSES bothered stopping.The accident report goes against me for failure to yield the right of way. Only problem with other driver story is she says she stopped, but she hit me with the left front of her vechicle. She skided into me. I just don't think this driver ever stopped because she hit me hard enough to total my car. My insurance settled with other driver 60% her fault. Her insurance says it's 80% my fault and I do not believe I'm at fault. Her insurance will make me take them to court. I have back injuries. Any advice????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">