• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

t-boned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cnbkdbjtb

What is the name of your state? Ohio
Will there be any penalties if i was in an accident and it wasn't my fault but i don't have any insurance? The other party does have insurance.
Thanks

swtsam25

no insurance

I was in a wreck a couple months ago a girl pulled out in front of me and i slammed into her drivers side.My insurance had lapsed but she had insurance her insurance called and said they were taking liability for the wreck the police report said she had failure to yeid to traffic and inattention.They payed for my car and all other bills.But i will never let my insurance lapse ever again!!

Last edited:

JETX

cnbkdbjtb said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio
Will there be any penalties if i was in an accident and it wasn't my fault but i don't have any insurance? The other party does have insurance.
First, ignore the previous poster. What might have happened in his state is NOT relevant to yours.
If you were not at fault (as determined by the insurance company) and you have personal injury claim, your insurance status should not affect your claim on the other party's insurance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">