• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Are there good resources on the web for self help ligation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blau

What is the name of your state? CA

My mother was involved in an auto accident. Not her fault. The other insurance company, offer her a low ball settlement.

The settlement is low but it is just high enough where if we have to higher a laywer and give hime 1/3 it will be not worth it.

I am sure that if an laywer was representing us. The offer will be higher.

If an laywer is involved it will cost them more. They know that but they will not move in their figure.

What are they things I could do that are effective? I am already trying to contact laywers to negociate fees so it would be worth it to go on.

Does the web have information on how to file and even conduct an auto accident suit on your own.

thanks
blau

HomeGuru

blau said:
What is the name of your state? CA

My mother was involved in an auto accident. Not her fault. The other insurance company, offer her a low ball settlement.

The settlement is low but it is just high enough where if we have to higher a laywer and give hime 1/3 it will be not worth it.

**A: be sure not to hire a lawyer that is higher.
I am sure that if an laywer was representing us. The offer will be higher.

If an laywer is involved it will cost them more. They know that but they will not move in their figure.

What are they things I could do that are effective? I am already trying to contact laywers to negociate fees so it would be worth it to go on.

Does the web have information on how to file and even conduct an auto accident suit on your own.

thanks
blau

**A: yes, but if this case involves personal injury you should hire an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">