+ Reply to Thread
    mcblues Guest

They want to settle

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? I live in Arkansas but the accident was in Missourri. I was involed in an accident at an amusement park in wich a walkway collapsed out from under about 21 of us. I wasn't seriously injured. A badly bruised elbow and a small puncture wound on my shin. My wife also had a punture wound on her leg, many bruises and 5 stitches in her head. Only one person was seriously hurt and the park wants to settle with everyone involved.
    I have to get back with them and give them an amount. What am I entitled to? I'm not trying to get rich off these people but I know it's worth something.
    Thanks alot.
    I AM ALWAYS LIABLE is offline Senior Member

Re: They want to settle

Originally posted by mcblues
    What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? I live in Arkansas but the accident was in Missourri. I was involed in an accident at an amusement park in wich a walkway collapsed out from under about 21 of us. I wasn't seriously injured. A badly bruised elbow and a small puncture wound on my shin. My wife also had a punture wound on her leg, many bruises and 5 stitches in her head. Only one person was seriously hurt and the park wants to settle with everyone involved.
    I have to get back with them and give them an amount. What am I entitled to? I'm not trying to get rich off these people but I know it's worth something.
    Thanks alot.
    My response:

1 Bizzillion dollars - - each.

Seriously, how are we supposed to tell you how much you should settle for in these claims? We don't know what you do for a living, we don't know how much the medical bills are that you incurred, or many, many, many other factors.

If you need assistance, talk to a Personal Injury attorney with whom you can discuss the details, and who would then be in a better position to formulate an acceptable settlement demand.

Good luck.

IAAL
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Would that be 1 bizzillion dollars for each person or each injury on each person?