• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

time running out.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lynzy

What is the name of your state? ga.

need to know if i can add mileage to the rx amount ? or do i figure it to be in the p/s amount?:confused: and what would be a normal amount for the mileage?
.40 cents a mile

lynzy

do i get (Mileage) going to the doctors, getting mri's being operated on and pt.
is this considered pain and suffering too?? or is this added in with the medical amount?
i did halve to go to the doctors. i used my truck or my car getting back and forth getting to these places.

Last edited:

lynzy

ok, thanks. a question from your auto accident/passenger page 2 of 2. the question was changed. from him to her...

Q; My wife was driving during the car accident and I was injured. Can I sue her?

A; Yes. Most states allow a spouse to sue the other for bodily injury or damages. But check your insurance policy, as it may not pay claims from one family member to another.

Coment; Our ins. company ( her policy) has paid all of the med/pay on me up to the maximum limit of $50,000.

if y'all do not remember, the other party was at fault, does it matter? is our ins. company liable for p/s due to the fact i was a passenger??

Last edited:

moburkes

ok, thanks. a question from your auto accident/passenger page 2 of 2. the question was changed. from him to her...

Q; My wife was driving during the car accident and I was injured. Can I sue her?

A; Yes. Most states allow a spouse to sue the other for bodily injury or damages. But check your insurance policy, as it may not pay claims from one family member to another.

Coment; Our ins. company ( her policy) has paid all of the med/pay on me up to the maximum limit of $50,000.

if y'all do not remember, the other party was at fault, does it matter? is our ins. company liable for p/s due to the fact i was a passenger??
This is the exact reason why you should keep all your questions in 1 thread. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about, based on the information in this post. You need to find the original post, and ask this question. Unfortunately for you, today, I don't feel like looking for it.

lynzy

i do not understand know what you are talking about. The info. is from free advice.com
follow the steps that i wrote and you will go right to it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">