• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time it should take for a settlement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justinstuart

What is the name of your state? Nebraska
I was invovled in an accident over 2 and a half years ago. I was not at fault and I got a laywer for my accident. I think he is side tracking me. I am stationed in Alaska and even visited him on leave and he told me the same thing that he usually does. I even looked up some information my self and called some of the places that bills were owed to and got that taken care of even before him. I have done more in a day then he had in 2 years. Now he just filed the law suit after I told him to do it over a year and a half ago. Now he says that the defendant didn't receive the certified law suit. How long should a case take if I am only asking for around 5,000-7,000.

Thank You.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">