• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Title Transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crazycrevs

What is the name of your state? South Carolina

Please help. I recently traded in a car (that I was buying from my Father) for a SUV to tow my new camper. The dealership sent my Dad a check that he can't deposit until the dealership received the title. My Dad will not release the title until the close out is cleared through his bank. HELP! My Dad expects me to iron this out (not between him and the dealer). If the dealership doesn't pay my Dad first, he expects meto still make payments. Please, I need help. What am I supposed to do? The dealership won't budge about getting the title before they issue money. My Dad won't release the title until he receives the money.

Who has proper claim to the vehicle? Who would win in a settlement? I have no idea what to do!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">