• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TN Auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pam King

In May of 1999 my son rear ended a truck. The driver agreed that there was no damage and they did not call the police. There were some scratches on the tail gate and my son said he would replace that. He never heard any more from the other driver and assumed that he didn't worry about the scratches. The owner of the truck is an insurance agent. In September of this year my son was served a summons to court. He is being sued by the insurance company who paid damages and subrogated against him. The estimate, which was not done for over a month after the accident says there were $5000 in damages but the insurance adjuster told me that they were giving my son the benefit of the doubt and only asking for $2500. Do they have a case against my son?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">